Since the wave period is nine seconds furthermore, north wind pursuing the swell, it really should be massive rollers as long as I’m not in the gulf stream. NOAA claims gulf stream is at eight miles off PE so it shouldn’t be way too terrible right? Of program all of this is dependent on if the forecast is right which we all know is under no circumstances the situation.
I might value any thoughts, I just can not come to a decision no matter if I really should haul the boat out and trailer down to Flamingo or keep and fish out of PE.
Thanks for any input